Hizi ndizo Blog Muhimu zanye nafasi kwa Vijana wa Kileo wa Nchini Tanzania
USIPITWE NA NAFASI LUKUKI ZA KAZI NA MASOMO
The Executive Council of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania Mbulu Diocese, owner of the Haydom Lutheran Hospital, announces the opportunity to fill the position of Managing Medical Director of Haydom Lutheran Hospital which will be vacant by July 15, 2010.
The Managing Medical Director of Haydom Lutheran Hospital shall be a trustworthy Christian Medical Doctor (MD) with specialist qualification in any field of Medicine and not less than five (5) years experience in administration position in Hospital. The office requires that he/she is a creative, mature person, diplomatic, courageous, tolerant, high integrity and fluent in both English and Swahili languages.
Terms of Service
The Managing Medical Director will be appointed by the Executive Council of Mbulu Diocese on a five years contract term. He/she shall be answerable to the Hospital Board and accountable to the Executive Council of the Diocese.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Will be responsible to provide leadership for Haydom Lutheran Hospital
- Will ensure that Christian principles and Hospital values upon which Haydom Lutheran Hospital is founded are observed at Haydom Lutheran Hospital
- Will exercise discipline while giving other responsible staff sufficient authority and autonomy to be effective in their appropriate duties.
- Will request the authorisation of the Hospital Board and Executive Council of the Diocese when dealing with problems of long range policy implications or changes on established policies.
- Will collaborate with other stakeholders to solicit fund for the running and development of the Haydom Lutheran Hospital.
- Will be accounting officer of the Haydom Lutheran Hospital and secretary to the Hospital Board.
Mode of Application
- Attractive salary, negotiable based on past experience and salary benefits
- Free furnished housing
- Free transport while on duty
- Free medical services for spouse and children in Tanzania
Application attached with relevant copies of certificates and CVs should be addressed to the General Secretary of ELCT-Mbulu Diocese not later than 21 May 2010 through:
Either: Post Office Box 16 Mbulu-Tanzania.
Or: Fax +255-(0)27-2533 625
Or: E-mail; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org